Phang Nga Bay Sea Canoe Adventure including visit at the famous James Bond island. daily Tours from Krabi into Phang Nga Bay.
- Sea canoeing through Phang Nga Bays caves & mangrove lagoons.
- Visit James Bond Island.
- Koh Panyee Floating Village.
- Visit at Wat Suwan Kuha (Monkey Temple).
- The day trip also includes a quick trip to James Bond Island.
Phang Nga Bay Sea canoe by Long Tail Boat
Price in Thai Baht per person: 1,800 | Child (3-10year) 1,300
Phang Nga Bay Tour Includes : >> Itinerary
- Return hotel transfers by air con mini bus from your Krabi Hotel!
- Delicious Thai set menu lunch at Koh Panyee Fishing Village.
- Sea transfers by traditional Thai longtail boat.
- National Park Fees at James Bond Island.
- Sea canoeing with experienced canoeing guide.
- Accident insurance, life jackets and experienced English speaking tour guides!
Phang Nga Sea Canoe Image Gallery
Phang Nga Bay Sea Canoe Sample Itinerary
- 08.30 – Pick up and transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to Sam Chong Pier.
- 10.00 – Visit at the Lungkhai Fruite Garden to test seasonal Thai Fruits Thai Desert.
- 11.30 – Depart from Sam Chong pier, the start of your tour into Phang Nga Bay By Longtailboat Or Speedboat.
- 12.00 – Arrive at Phang Nga Bay’s famous James Bond Island for sightseeing.
- 13.00 – Lunch Time
- 14.00 – Sea Canoe a long the Mangrove Forest at Tam Lot Cave.
- 15.30 – Visit at Wat Suwan Kuha Temple (The Monkey cave).
- 16.30 – Departure from Phang Nga to Krabi.
- 17.30 – Back at your Krabi hotel.
* Above Tour program & timing may be subject to change depending on suitability, tide, sea & weather conditions.