Visit the famous James Bond Island, located in Phang Nga Bay. Great value tours departing daily from Krabi. Sign Up Now.
- Visit at James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay where the famous James Bond movie “The man with the Gold Gun” was filmed.
- Visit Suwan Khuha Temple aka Monkey Temple.
- Explore Koh Panyee Fishing Village.
- 08:30 – Start of Pick up service from Ao Nang & Krabi Town Hotels in AC minivan.
- 10:30 – Visit at James Bond Island located in Phang Nga Bay.
- 11:30 – Taking pictures at Tam Lot Cave surrounded by Mangrove forest.
- 12:30 – Sightseeing at Koh Panyee Fishing Village . with visit at the floating football pitch and the local school.
- 13:00 – Thai Lunch at local thai restaurant & visit at Thai Fruit Garden.
- 13:45 – Visit Suwan Khuha Temple aka the “Monkey Temple”.
- 14:15 – Stop over at near by waterfall.
- 15:30 – Transfer back to your hotel in Krabi in AC mini van.
- 17:30 – Arrival back at your Krabi hotel.
Please note: Krabi James Bond Tour itineraries are subject to change due to weather & sea conditions.