How to get from Krabi to Koh Phangan? With a reliable transfer by Bus & High speed ferry from Krabi to Koh Phangan Island in the Gulf of Thailand. Koh Phangan is famous for it’s Full Moon Party. Make sure you book your ticket well in advance if traveling on a day of a full moon party.
- Great value for money!
- Land Transfers by Air Con Mini Van / Bus.
- Sea Transfer by High Speed Catamaran to Koh Phangan.
Krabi – Koh Phangan Transfer Itinerary
Example Morning Departure
- 06.00 – Start of Pick up service from hotels in Ao Nang, Ao Nam Mao & Krabi Town Center by Air Con Mini Busses.
- 07:00 – Bus departure from Krabi Town for Tapee Pier in Surat Thani Province.
- 09:00 – Bus arrive at Tapee Pier in Surathani Town.
- 09:45 – Boarding High Speed Catamaran. In case you prefer extra comfort we recommend a upgrade to First Class Seats. Go direct to the upper Level and enter the VIP area. A surcharge is payable on board to the Stewart in Cash.
- 10:10 – Ferry departs Suratthani for Koh Phangan Island.
- 10:55 – Ferry stop at Nathon Pier, Koh Samui Island.
- 11:15 – Ferry depart Koh Samui for Koh Phangan Island.
- 11:45 – Arrival at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan’s South-West Coast.
Please note that above Krabi transfer timing & Itinerary is subject to changes based on weather, sea & road conditions.