How to get from Krabi to Koh Tao? With Transfer by Bus & High speed ferry from Krabi to Koh Tao Island in the Gulf of Thailand. Koh Tao is a little island popular for learn how to scuba dive.
- Great value for money!
- Land Transfers by Air Con Mini Van / Bus.
- Sea Transfer by High Speed Catamaran to Koh Tao Island.
Krabi – Koh Tao Transfer Itinerary
Example Morning Departure
- 06.00 – Start of Pick up service from hotels in Ao Nang, Ao Nam Mao & Krabi Town Center by Air Con Mini Busses.
- 07:00 – Bus departure from Krabi Town for Tapee Pier in Surat Thani Province.
- 09:00 – Bus arrive at Tapee Pier in Surathani.
- 09:45 – Boarding High Speed Catamaran. In case you prefer extra comfort we recommend a upgrade to First Class Seats. Go direct to the upper Level and enter the VIP area. A surcharge is payable on board to the Stewart in Cash.
- 10:10 – Ferry departs Suratthani for Koh Phangan Island.
- 10:55 – Ferry stop at Nathon Pier, Koh Samui Island.
- 11:15 – Ferry depart Koh Samui for Koh Phangan Island.
- 11:45 – Arrival at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan’s South-West Coast.
- 13:00 – Depart Koh Phangan.
- 14:15 – Arrival at Mae Haad Pier in Koh Tao Island.
Please note that above Krabi transfer timing & Itinerary is subject to changes based on weather, sea & road conditions.
Krabi Airport to Koh Tao
Pick up at Krabi Airport can be booked as Add-On service with Easy Day Thailand Tours.