Our Krabi Phang Nga Bay Sea Canoe & James Bond Island day trip from Krabi is a great adventure for the whole family that you will remember forever.
Phang Nga Bay Canoe Tour Highlights
- Kayaking through Caves & Hongs!
- Friendly sea canoe staff & spacious boat!
- Amazing Landscapes & Nature!
- Includes James Bond Island!
- Relax, swim and play at a small beach!
Phang Nga Bay Canoe Itinerary
- 07.30 – Your Phang Nga Bay Sea Canoe adventure starts with pick up at your Krabi hotel and private transfer to Klong Kian Pier.
- 09.30 – Board and depart for Phang Nga Bay. A scenic cruise with great photo opportunities.
- 10.15 – Stop at Koh Panak Island for cave exploration by kayak.
- 11.30 – Sightseeing stop at James Bond Island.
- 12:30 – Delicious Thai buffet lunch served on board.
- 14.00 – Visit Hong Island for more canoeing and exploring caves, “hongs” & mangroves.
- 15.30 – Enjoy the afternoon on one of the beaches in Phang Nga Bay. Time for self paddled kayaking, dive off the boat’s upper deck, swimming or relax on the beach.
- 16.30 – Back at Klong Kian Pier and transfer to your Krabi hotel by private van.
Please note: Kayaking in Krabi Tours itineraries are subject to change due to weather conditions & tide level.