Transfer by Bus & High speed ferry from Phuket Island to Koh Phangan in the Gulf of Thailand, the island famous for the Koh Phangan Full Moon Party.
Phuket Transfer Highlights
- Great value for money!
- Land Transfers by Air Con Bus from Phuket to Koh Phangan Island.
- Sea Transfer by High Speed Catamaran to Koh Phangan.
Phuket – Koh Phangan Transfer Itinerary
- 08.00 – Start of Pick up service from your Phuket hotel by Air Con Mini Busses.
- 09:30 – Check in at Phuket Ferry Meeting Point in Phuket Town,
- 10:00 – Bus departure from Phuket Town.
- 13:00 – Stop for Lunch at Roadside Restaurant. Food not included.
- 13:30 – Your Trip continues.
- 15:00 – Arrival at Don Sak Pier in Surathani Town.
- 15:45 – Boarding the Ferry. If you like to upgrade to First Class Seats go direct to the upper deck and enter the VIP area. Surcharge payable on board in Cash.
- 16:00 – Ferry departs for Koh Samui Island.
- 17:15 – Stop over at Nathon Pier at Koh Samui Island.
- 17:30 – Depart from Samui for Phangan.
- 18:00 – Arrival at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan’s South-West Coast.
Please note that above Phuket transfer timing & Itinerary is subject to changes based on weather, sea & road conditions.