Mariner April 11, 2018
Private Guide full day Island Sightseeing tour around Phuket. You will visit all the sightseeing highlights that Phuket Island has to offer.
There is a lot to see and one day could be not enough, however you will visit the most important places. Visit Phuket at your pace with our professional English speaking tourist guides.
- Wat Chalong
- Phuket big Buddha
- Old Phuket Town
- View Points
See Itinerary below for Shore excursions in Phuket from Mariner or the Sea.
Mariner April 11, 2018 Itinerary
- 09.00 – Pick up at Docking pier.
- 09:45 – Visit at Big Buddha. A huge Buddha statue and important place of worship. It offers also an amazing view over Phuket overlooking the southern coast of the island.
- 11.30 – Wat Chalong the most famous and also biggest temple in Phuket Island..
- 12.30 – Stop at Rang Hill with great view above Phuket Town and also our stop for lunch. Tunk Ka Cafe offers authentic Phuket food combined with an amazing view. Often here we can also meet wild monkeys playing on the trees nearby.
- 14.00 – Old Phuket Town to enjoy the heritage and the particular Sino-Portuguese architecture. Walk along where you find several attractive old Chinese shops. Explore other interesting spots nearby at your leisure.
- 15.30 – Time to make our way back to docking pier, based on the time left and where Mariner will be waiting can stop at some point of interest
- 16.00 – Back to meeting point in time to board your vessel.
Price below is based on at least 10 participants and includes
Phuket Sightseeing Tours include:
- Private use of a/c mini van for 9 hours.
- Experienced English speaking Phuket Tour guide.
- Water & soft drinks on board our mini van.
- Thai Set menu lunch.
- Tax & Tour Accident insurance.
Get in Touch
Questions regarding Easy Day Thailand Tours or Activities? Drop us a a few lines and ask.