MS Amsterdam James Bond Tour, March 17
Easy Day’s Private Phang Nga Bay Tour – MS Amsterdam James Bond Tour, March 17
- Private Phuket tours to see Phang Nga Bay.
- Long tail ride through the mangroves to the famous James Bond island and the Sea Gypsy village Koh Panyee
- Enjoy the beauty of Phang Nga Bay at your pace.
- Visit at the monkey temple Wat Sawan Kuha.
- Visit land-based attractions in Phuket.
- 08:30 – Pick up at Holland America MS Amsterdam docking pier – as soon everyone is ready leave direction north, if Ms Amsterdam is docked in Patong will drive along scenic west coast
- 10:00 – arrive at Tha Dan pier in Phang Nga, there a longtail boat reserved only for you will be waiting, get on board and start visit to the upper Phang Nga Bay. First stop ta Koh Panyee where the sea Gypsy village is located. Then back on boat to James Bond island, when most of the tours go for lunch there will be less people there.
- Move to the barge that works as base for the canoes and enjoy the canoe experience
- Start to make the way back to pier passing through mangroves and limestone formations
- 13:30 – Arrive at pier and start driving south, first a stop at Suwan Khua Temple, time to visit the Temple and play with the resident Monkeys.
- 14:00/14:30 – start the way back to Docking pier
Private Phang Nga Bay Tour include:
- Private use of a/c mini van.
- Experienced English speaking Phuket Tour guide.
- Water & soft drinks on board our mini van.
- Tax & Tour Accident insurance.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Get in Touch
Questions regarding Easy Day Thailand Tours or Activities? Drop us a a few lines and ask.