Angthong National Marine Park
Explorer the famous Angthong National Marine Park with Day trips from Koh Samui, Koh Phangan or Koh Tao
Koh Nang Yuan
Island Paradise next to Koh Tao perfect for a great day out snorkeling and swimming.
Phuket to Koh Tao
Phuket to Koh Tao
Transfer by Bus & High speed ferry from Phuket Island to Koh Tao Island in the Gulf of Thailand.
- Great value for money
- Land Transfers by Air Con Bus from Phuket Island to Don Sak Pier
- Sea Transfer by High Speed Catamaran from Don Sak, via Koh Samui, Koh Phangan to Koh Tao Island
Price per adult starting:
Phuket to Koh Tao Includes
- Land Transfer from Phuket Island to Tapee Ferry Pier in Surathani, by Air Conditioned Big Bus.
- Standard Ferry Ticket on Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran to Koh Samui Island.
- 20 kg allowance for luggage per person.
Transfer is Not inclusive of:
- Extra weight / luggage will be charged at Phuket Departure Point or at Don Sak pier at 20 Thai Baht per kg not exceeding 30 kg. Payment can be made only in cash in Thai Baht.
- Water sports equipment (Such as short boards, long boards, skim boards, knee boards, windsurfing boards etc.) will be subject to a fee of 400 THB for travel by bus and boat or 300 THB for travel by boat only.
- Bicycles – will be subject to a fee of 700 THB (restricted to folding bicycles only) for transport by bus and boat or 500 THB for transport by boat only.
Pick Up Information:
- Meeting Point / pickup time for your Phuket to Koh Phangan Transfer will be advised per email.
- Pick up areas: See Additional Information
What to Expect
Affordable Transfer from Phuket Island to Koh Tao Island in the Gulf of Thailand. Pick up for the main tourist areas in Phuket including Phuket Airport is included in our fares.
Fast by reliable ferry service from the main land to Koh Tao Island via Samui and Koh Phangan.
Hotel Pick ups provided by Ferry Company owned vehicle. So no worries that you are left behind.
Comfortable AC Buses transfer you from Phuket Lomprayah Meeting Point to Don Sak Ferry Pier in Surat Thani
Phuket – Koh Tao Transfer Itinerary
- 05.00 Start of Pick up service from your Phuket hotel by Air Con Mini Buses.
- 06:00 Check in at Phuket Ferry Meeting Point in Phuket Town,
- 06:30 Bus departure from Phuket Town.
- 08:30 Stop at Roadside Restaurant. Food not included.
- 09:00 Your Trip continues.
- 10:30 Arrival at Tapee Pier in Surathani Town.
- 10:45 Boarding the Ferry. If you like to upgrade to First Class Seats go direct to the upper deck and enter the VIP area. Surcharge payable on board in Cash.
- 11:00 Ferry departs for Koh Samui Island.
- 12:30 Stop over at Nathon Pier at Koh Samui Island.
- 13:00 Depart from Samui for Phangan.
- 13:30 Stop over at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan Island.
- 14:00 Ferry Departure
- 15:00 Arrival at Mae Haad Pier in Koh Tao Island.
Please note that above Phuket transfer timing & Itinerary is subject to changes based on weather, sea & road conditions.
Important to Know
- All passengers are advised to travel a minimum of 12 hours before a flight. Departure and arrival times can be subject to change due to weather conditions, Lomprayah Ferry SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE for any such delays.
|Pick Up from:||
Main Phuket areas
Ao Makam, Cape Panwa, Chalong, Karon Beach, Kata Beach, Nai Harn, Patong Beach, Phuket Town, Rawai
All Year around
|Port / Pier:||
Don Sak Pier
Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions!
Any Questions ? Ready to Book?