Phi Phi Tour is inclusive of:
- Private transfers from your Krabi hotel
- Round trip Ferry Tickets to Phi Phi Island
- English speaking Krabi Tour guide
- private long tail boat
- Lunch Box, soft drinks, drinking water & fruit on board long tail boat
- Mask & Snorkel
Tour is Not inclusive of:
- Hat Noppharat Thara – Mu Ko Phi Phi National Park (paid locally on day of tour)
- Snorkeling Fins
- Tips & gratuities (optional)
Pick Up Information:
- Please be at the hotel lobby at the scheduled pick up time.
- Pick up areas: See Additional Information
- Please note that if your hotel is located in the Railay Beach area you will be picked up at Ao Nam Mao pier.
2 reviews for Private Krabi Phi Phi Island
What to Expect
Easy Day’s Private Phang Nga Bay Tour is our most popular tour of Phang Nga Bay. We will take you to all the highlights in Phang Nga avoiding the tourist hordes.
Beach at Pileh Cove.
Visit the popular Koh Panyee Fishing Village in the northern part of Phang Nga bay.
View from inside Maya Bay, which you will pass on your trip.
View from Mosquito Island, which is located in the North of the Phi Phi Island Archipelago.
- 08:00 Pick up at your hotel in Krabi
- 09:00 Ferry depart Krabi Klong Jilad Pier for Phi Phi Island
- 11:00 Arrival at Phi Phi Ton Sai Pier
- 11:15 Boarding your Private Phi Phi Long Tail boat and tour of Phi Phi Leh Island visiting the Maya Bay (Pass by only), Loh Sama bay, Viking Cave & the famous Pileh Cove
- 15:15 back at ton sai Pier and boarding the ferry to Krabi
- 15:30 Feery departs for Krabi Town
- 17:30 Arrival at Krabi Klong Jilad Pier, where your transfer back to the hotel is waiting for you
Note: Above itinerary is subject to weather and sea conditions.
Important to Know
- Children age 0-3 are free of charge
- This Tour is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
What to Bring:
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Swim wear
- Thai Baht Cash
Ingo Siewert –
Ingo Siewert –