Phang Nga Bay Tour is inclusive of:
- Private transfers in licensed AC van or car
- Soft drinks & drinking water on board our mini van or car
- A delicious set menu lunch at a local restaurant
- English speaking Tour guide
- Sole use of Long Tail Boat
Tour is Not inclusive of:
- Ao Phang Nga Bay National Park Fees (paid locally on day of tour)
- Tips & gratuities (optional).
Pick Up Information:
- Please be at the hotel lobby at the scheduled pick up time.
- Pick up areas: See Additional Information
What to Expect
Easy Day’s Private Phang Nga Bay Tour is our most popular tour of Phang Nga Bay. We will take you to all the highlights in Phang Nga avoiding the tourist hordes.
Video about our Early Bird Phang Nga bay Tour from Phuket Island.
Visit the popular Koh Panyee Fishing Village in the northern part of Phang Nga bay.
Our Private Tour to Phang Nga bay is very Popular for couples.
A Special Experience by traditional Phang Nga bay Long Tail boat.
Earl Morning Tour Itinerary
There is no fixed itinerary for this Phang Nga Bay Tour. Therefore we design the sightseeing tour around what you want. Below is our most popular Itinerary. The “Early Bird Itinerary”.
- 05:30 You will be collect from your Phuket hotel. Transfer to Phang Nga province where our long tail boat is waiting for you. Depending on hotel location this can take 1 – 1.5 hours.
- 06:30 – Boarding your Long tail boat and start of a ride through the mangrove river out into Phang Nga Bay. First visit James Bond Island to avoid the crowds. You will cruise past several other “Hong” islands on our way to Koh Panyee sea gypsy village, a water village in wooden stilts.
- 11:00 After the tour of Phang Nga bay its time for lunch with delicious Thai food.
- 12:30 Stop at Sawan Kuha Temple, a cave temple with a large reclining Buddha statue inside the cave.
- 13:30 Journey back to Phuket Island. Like some additional stops on the way? It’s up to you, just let your guide know.
Note: Above itinerary is subject to weather and sea conditions.
Important to Know
- Children age 0-2 are free of charge
- This Tour is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
What to Bring:
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Thai Baht Cash