Private Phang Nga Tour is inclusive of:
- Private transfers in licensed AC van or car
- Soft drinks & drinking water on board our mini van or car
- Set menu lunch at a local restaurant
- English speaking Tour guide
- Sole use of Thai Long Tail Boat
Tour is Not inclusive of:
- Ao Phang Nga Bay National Park Fees (paid locally on day of tour)
- Tips & gratuities (optional).
Pick Up Information:
- Please be at the hotel lobby at the scheduled pick up time.
- Pick up areas: See Additional Information
What to Expect
Private Tour to explore Phang Nga Bay & Koh Hong by longtail boat. Combine a visit to the beautiful Hong Island with other sites off the beaten track in the southern side of Phang Nga Bay. Join us now for an amazing experience exploring breathtaking spots like Hong Island and the less known Koh Sawang Yai (AKA Koh Sa Ang) & Flamingo Cave, Koh La Na and more.
Kayaking around Koh Panak Island, an island famous for the caves and limestone carst formation.
Stop on secluded little beache at Koh La Na for a refreshing swim.
A Special Experience – a Private Cave Exploration in Phang Nga bay.
Phang Nga Bay has plenty of hidden treasuers such as Tham Kaew AKA Drive-In Cave.
Samet Nangshe View Point is part of our Privaet tour and offers amazing views. With an early start you can see the bay at Sunrise.
Sample Tour Itinerary
- 07:00 The start of your Private Phang Nga Bay & Koh Hong adventure. Our guide and driver will pick you up at your Phuket Hotel and transport you to Klong Khien Pier by private air con minivan/car. You will drive across Sarasin Bridge, that connects the mainland and Phuket Island.
- 08:30 Start cruising into Phang Nga Bay on your private Longtail Boat exploring the islands at the southern side of the bay:
- Koh Sa Ang (Koh Sawang Yai), explore Flamingo Cave by walk.
- Visit Koh Hong Island with its amazing karsts.
- Stop at Koh La Na and the amazing Tham Kaew (AKA “drive-in cave”). Time to relax and refresh at the small beach.
- 12:30 Your long boat cruise ends at Klong Khien Pier. Followed by a tasty lunch at a local restaurant.
- 13:30 Time to move on to visit the stunning Samet Nangshe View Point.
- 14:00 Start the journey back towards Phuket Island.
- 15:30-16:00 – Arrive at your Hotel in Phuket.
Note: Above itinerary is subject to weather and sea conditions.
Important to Know
- This Tour is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
What to Bring:
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Swim wear
- Thai Baht Cash