Private Phuket Phi Phi Tour - 1st Class is inclusive of:
- Join-In transfers in air-con minivan from hotels in Phuket Town, Kata Beach, Karon Beach & Patong Beach
- 1st Class Ferry Tickets between Phuket and Phi Phi
- Soft drinks & drinking water on board the long tail boat
- Phi Phi Jetty fee
- Lunch Box & Fresh Fruit of he season
- Mask & Snorkel
- English speaking tour guide
- Tour accident insurance & tax.
- Sole use of Long Tail Boat
Tour is Not inclusive of:
- Phi Phi Island National Park Fees (paid locally on day of tour)
- Tips & gratuities (optional).
Pick Up Information:
- Please be at the hotel lobby at the scheduled pick up time. Actual pick up time can be delayed depending on other guests.
- Pick up areas: See Additional Information
What to Expect
Private Phi Phi Island Tour by Longtail Boat from Phuket including transfers from / to Phuket by Comfortable Ferry and Hotel Pick up Service from Phuket main Tourist areas.
Explore the popular Phi Phi Islands with a traditional long tail boat.
Private Phi Phi Island – View from Maya Bay
Pileh Lagoon on Phi Phi Leh Island
From Phuket to Phi Phi Island and back by Phi Phi Ferry in comfortable 1st Class
Phi Phi Tour Sample Itinerary
You will be transferred from Phuket to Phi Phi on the fast, stable and comfortable Royal Jet Cruiser and then switch to a Private long tail boat upon arrival at the islands to explore the nicest spots at your own pace.
- 07:00 Pick up at your hotel (hotels in Phuket Town, Kata-, Karon- & Patong Beach only) and transfer to Rassada Pier in Phuket Town
- 08:30 Departure for the private Phi Phi Island tour by Royal Jet Cruiser, a large & comfortable Phi Phi Ferry. You will be seated in the 1st Class area
- 10:30 Arrival at Koh Phi Phi Don Island, where your Private Long Tail Boat is waiting for you. Visit the nicest beaches and snorkeling spots at leisure. You can choose between north (Phi Phi Don, Laemthong Beach and Bamboo Island) or the south including Phi Phi Leh highlights such as Pileh Cove. Box lunch on the beach or boat.
- 14:00 Back to Ton sai Pier to board the ferry (standard class) back to Phuket Island.
- 14:30 Departure from Phi Phi Island
- 16:30 Arrival at Phuket’s Rassada Pier and private transfer back to your hotel with join-in transfer provided by the ferry operator.
Note: Above itinerary is subject to weather and sea conditions.
Important to Know
- Children age 0-3 are free of charge
- This Tour is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
What to Bring:
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Swim suite
- Thai Baht Cash for Phi Phi Island National park