Private Phuket Phi Phi Tour is inclusive of:
- Private transfers in air-con minivan from hotel to ferry pier
- Speedboat Shuttle (Join-In) Phuket to Phi Phi
- Premium Class Ferry (Join-In) ticket Phi Phi back to Phuket
- Soft drinks & drinking water on board the longtail boat
- Phi Phi Jetty fee
- Lunch Box & Fresh Fruit of he season
- Mask & Snorkel
- English speaking tour guide
- Tour accident insurance, tax.
- Sole use of Long Tail Boat
Tour is Not inclusive of:
- Phi Phi Island National Park Fees (paid locally on day of tour)
- Tips & gratuities (optional).
Pick Up Information:
- Please be at the hotel lobby at the scheduled pick up time.
- Pick up areas: See Additional Information
What to Expect
Private Phi Phi Island Tour by Longtail Boat from Phuket is a great way to explore the best spots of Phi Phi Island. A private tour to Phi Phi Island using Shuttle Speedboat Service and Phi Phi Ferry service.
In the morning by Speedboat Shuttle from Phuket to Phi Phi.
from Phi Phi Island back to Phuket Island by comfortable Phi Phi Ferry Premium Class with private facilities for Premium guests, free bar service.
Phi Phi Tour Sample Itinerary
In the morning from Phuket to Phi Phi Island on the fast Speedboat and back to Phuket in the afternoon with the comfortable Royal Jet Cruiser.
- 07:00 Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Rassada Pier in Phuket Town.
- 08:30 Speedboat departure for Phi Phi Island
- 09:15 Arrival at Koh Phi Phi Don Island, where your Private Long Tail Boat is waiting for you. Visit the nicest beaches and snorkeling spots at leisure. You can choose between north (Phi Phi Don, Laemthong Beach and Bamboo Island) or the south including Phi Phi Leh highlights such as Pileh Cove. Box lunch on the beach or boat.
- 14:00 Back to Tonsai Pier to board the ferry back to Phuket Island.
- 14:30 Departure from Phi Phi Island
- 16:30 Arrival at Phuket’s Rassada Pier and private transfer back to your hotel.
Note: Above itinerary is subject to weather and sea conditions.
Important to Know
- This Tour is not suitable for Children under the age of 3.
- Not suitable for Pregnant woman.
- This Tour is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
What to Bring:
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Swim suite
- Thai Baht Cash for national park