Private Sea Canoe Tour is inclusive of:
- Private transfers in licensed AC van or car
- Soft drinks & drinking water on board our mini van or car
- Set menu lunch at a local restaurant
- English speaking Tour guide
- Sole use of Thai Long Tail Boat
Tour is Not inclusive of:
- Ao Phang Nga Bay National Park Fees (paid locally on day of tour)
- Tips & gratuities (optional).
Pick Up Information:
- Please be at the hotel lobby at the scheduled pick up time.
- Pick up areas: See Additional Information
What to Expect
Exploring the less touristy areas of the Phang Nga Bay? Then join us now for kayaking at breathtaking spots like Panak Island & Hong Island and the famous James Bond Island. With our Private Sea Canoe tour you will visit the southern side of Phang Nga Bay with the incredible karsts and landscapes.
Part of this Private Sea canoe trip is a visit at the famous James Bond Island.
Kayaking around Koh Panak Island, an island famous for the caves and limestone carst formation.
Stop on secluded little beaches for a refreshing swim.
A Special Experience – a Private Cave Exploration in Phang Nga bay.
Samet Nangshe View Point is part of our Privaet tour and offers amazing views. With an early start you can see the bay at Sunrise.
Sample Tour Itinerary
- 05:30 The Private Phang Nga Caves adventure starts with an early pick up from your Phuket hotel to beat the crowds at James Bond Island.
- 07:00 Board your private Longtail Boat and cruise to James Bond Island, your first stop of the day. After we explored the famous site we heading down south to explore the Phang Nga caves at:
- Ice Cream Cave – by walk, amazing dry cave with “ice cream-like” stalactites
- Mangrove Cave OR Tham Kaew AKA “drive-in cave”
- Explore “Bat Cave” by sea canoe, paddling through the long and narrow tunnel that leads to the breathtaking “hong”in the heart of Panak Island.
- Visit Koh Hong Island, stunning limestone karsts and more kayaking.
- Time for a refreshing swim and self-paddle on the small beach at Koh La Na Island.
- 12:30 Back to Klong Khian Pier, enjoy a tasty set menu lunch at the local restaurant.
- 13:30 Visit the breathtaking Samet Nangshe View Point nearby.
- 14:00 Start driving back towards Phuket Island with optional stop on the way back.
- 15:30-16:00 You back at your Hotel.
Note: Above itinerary is subject to weather and sea conditions.
Important to Know
- Children under the age of 6 years are due to safety concerns not allowed on our Phang Nga Bay Caves & Sea Canoe Tours.
- This Tour is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
What to Bring:
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Swim wear
- Thai Baht Cash