Private Sea Canoe Tour is inclusive of:
- Private transfers in licensed AC van or car
- Soft drinks & drinking water on board our mini van or car
- Set menu lunch at a local restaurant
- English speaking Tour guide
- Sole use of Thai Long Tail Boat
Tour is Not inclusive of:
- Ao Phang Nga Bay National Park Fees (paid locally on day of tour)
- Tips & gratuities (optional).
Pick Up Information:
- Please be at the hotel lobby at the scheduled pick up time.
- Pick up areas: See Additional Information
What to Expect
Looking for a bit of adventure? Exploring the less touristy areas of the Phang Nga Bay? Then join us now for kayaking at breathtaking spots like Panak Island & Hong Island. With our Private Sea Canoe tour you will visit the southern side of Phang Nga Bay with the incredible karsts and landscapes.
Kayaking around Koh Panak Island, an island famous for the caves and limestone carst formation.
Stop on secluded little beaches for a refreshing swim.
A Special Experience – a Private Cave Exploration in Phang Nga bay.
Secret Hongs in Phang Nga bay explored by sea canoe. Sit back and enjoy the views while your professional paddler is doing the hard work.
Samet Nangshe View Point is part of our Privaet tour and offers amazing views. With an early start you can see the bay at Sunrise.
Sample Tour Itinerary
- 07:00 The Private Phang Nga Caves adventure starts with pick up from your Phuket hotel for the transfer by private air con mini van to Klong Khian Pier.
- 08:30 Board your private Longtail Boat and cruise the south Phang Nga Bay. Explore the Phang Nga caves at Panak Island:
- Ice Cream Cave – by walk, amazing dry cave with “ice cream-like” stalactites
- Mangrove Cave OR Tham Kaew AKA “drive-in cave”
- Explore “Bat Cave” by sea canoe, paddling through the long and narrow tunnel that leads to the breathtaking “hong”in the heart of Panak Island.
- Visit Koh Hong Island, stunning limestone karsts and more kayaking.
- Time for a refreshing swim and self-paddle on the small beach at Koh La Na Island.
- 12:30 Back to Klong Khian Pier, enjoy a tasty set menu lunch at the local restaurant.
- 13:30 Visit the breathtaking Samet Nangshe View Point nearby.
- 14:00 Start driving back towards Phuket Island with optional stop on the way back.
- 15:30-16:00 You back at your Hotel.
Note: Above itinerary is subject to weather and sea conditions.
Important to Know
- Children under the age of 6 years are due to safety concerns not allowed on our Phang Nga Bay Caves & Sea Canoe Tours.
- This Tour is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
What to Bring:
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Swim wear
- Thai Baht Cash