Phuket Sightseeing Tour is inclusive of:
- Private use of a licensed AC van or car
- Soft drinks & drinking water on board our mini van or car
- A delicious set menu lunch at a local Phuket restaurant
- English speaking Tour guide
Tour is Not inclusive of:
- Entrance fees (Our standard itinerary does not include any places where you need to pay an entrance fee)
- Tips & gratuities (optional).
Pick Up Information:
- Please be at the hotel lobby at the scheduled pick up time.
- Pick up areas: See Additional Information
What to Expect
Guided & Private full day tour Phuket will show you all the sightseeing highlights that Phuket has to offer. There is too much to see to cover it all in a full day, however we show you the most important and most wanted places.
Visit the popular Phuket Big Buddha from where you have a great view over the Southern part of the island.
Our Private Tour around Phuket Island also take you to the famous Leam Promthem View Point..
A visit in Soi Romanee in Old Phuket Town is also on our tour itinerary.
- 08.30 Your driver & Guide team will meet you at the lobby of your Phuket hotel.
- 09:30 Visit at Big Buddha. A huge Buddha statue and important place of worship. It offers also an amazing view over Phuket overlooking the southern coast of the island.
- 11.00 Next stop is Wat Chalong the most, which is the most famous and also biggest temple in Phuket Island.
- 12.30 Stop at Rang Hill with great view above Phuket Town. Often here we can also meet wild monkeys playing on the trees nearby.
- 14.00 Old Phuket Town to enjoy the heritage and the particular Sino-Portuguese architecture. Walk along where you find several attractive old Chinese shops. Explore other interesting spots nearby at your leisure.
- 16.00 Time to make our way back to your hotel including stops at points of interest or places you like to visit
- 17.30 Back at your Phuket hotel.
Note: This is a sample itinerary and we happy to customize the tour to fits your needs. Like to to add a Museum visit? Why not visit the Phuket Trickeye Museum.
Important to Know
- Children age 0-2 are free of charge
- Bring cloth that cover your knees and shoulders, as we visit temples where you need to be dressed properly.
What to Bring:
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Thai Baht Cash