River, Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha
Half Day Private Bangkok City Tours exploring River, Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha by Easy Day Thailand Tours.
Explore Bangkok with our Private Half Day River, Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha tour through the center of Bangkok.
- Private Guided Tours!
- Half Day Tours!
- Morning & Afternoon Tours!
- The River, Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha!
Price in Thai Baht per group: 1-2 adults 6,400 | Extra Person 2,400
Kids under 2 go free. Children Age 2-11 (<110cm) Thai Baht 1,800 per child.
Private Bangkok Sightseeing Tours include:
- Transfers by public transport, starting/ending at Downtown Bangkok Hotels.
- English speaking Easy Day Thailand Tour Guide.
- Entrance Fees for all listed Attractions.
- Tour Accident Insurance.
Bangkok City Tours Gallery
Private Bangkok City Tours – Sample Itinerary
Easy Day Thailand’s Bangkok River, Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha tours are available twice daily, all year around. You can choose between our Morning (08:30 to 12:00) or Afternoon Tour (13:00 to 17:00).
- 08:30 – Pick up at your hotel in Bangkok by AC car by your driver and your experienced english speaking guide.
- 09:00 – Cruise along the river by traditional longtail boat passing pass by the Holy Rosary Church, Chinatown, Wat Kanlayanimirt, Wat Arun and Wat Pho.
- 09:30 – Visit the temple of the Emerald Buddha, the most beautiful and important Buddhist temple in Thailand. Visit The Grand Palace, which was built in 1782. Within these walls are situated government offices and the Chapel Royal of the Emerald Buddha besides the royal residences.
- 11:00 – Take a long-tail motor boat trip along the Chao Phraya River and canals in Thonburi area. You will be see the scenery of the local Thai life along the river banks.
- 13:00 – Arriva back at your hotel.
Above Private Sightseeing Tour is subject to local conditions such as the weather etc and public holidays.