Private Half Day Bangkok City Tour
Half Day Private Bangkok City Tour by Easy Day Thailand Tours.
Explore Bangkok City with our Private Half Day City & Temple tour through the center of Thailand’s capitol Bangkok.
- Private Guided Tour!
- Personal Service!
- Half Day Tour!
- Morning & Afternoon Tours!
- Explore Bangkok City!
- Golden Buddha, Wat Pho & Wat Arun!
Price in Thai Baht per group: 1-2 adults 5,400 | Extra Person 2,200
Kids under 2 go free. Children Age 2-11 (<110cm) Thai Baht 1,700 per child.
“Afternoon half day city tour of Bangkok”
Well looked after , picked up on time , air conditioned van , cold drinks provided, Sami our guide was very friendly , spoke very good English and was very knowledgeable… Read more …
Note: Dress Polite when visiting Temples or the Royal Palace. Read more…
Private Bangkok Sightseeing Tours include:
Transfers from Downtown Bangkok Hotels in licensed AC minivan or car.
- English speaking Easy Day Thailand Tour Guide.
- Entrance Fees for listed Attractions.
- Tour Accident Insurance.
Bangkok City Tour – Private Tour Sample Itinerary
Easy Day Thailand’s Bangkok City Sightseeing tours are available twice daily, all year around. Choose between Morning (08:30 to 12:00) or Afternoon Tour (13:00 to 17:00).
- Pick up at your Bangkok Hotel in AC car by your driver and your guide. (08:30 or 13:00)
- Visit Wat Traimit AKA the “Temple of the Golden Buddha”. The biggest solid golden Buddha statue in the world!
- Browse through Bangkok’s Chinatown while your tour guide explains all you like to know about China Town, also visiting the back alleys to get an insight of the local lifestyle (non-touristy).
- Time to Explorer Bangkok’s Flower Market, that caters for the many temples in the surroundings. A mix of beautiful colors, and interesting to look at the local flower crafting.
- Visit at Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) plus a visit to the most beautiful stupa in Thailand, Wat Arun – The temple of Dawn.
- Drop off at your hotel. (12:00 or 17:00)
Above Sightseeing Tour is subject to local conditions such as the weather etc.