Highlights of Bangkok Tour
Highlights of Bangkok Tour – A Full Day Tour by Easy Day Thailand Tours to Bangkok’s Sightseeing Highlights.
Visit the Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha Temple, the Flower Market, Wat Pho (The Reclining Buddha) & Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn).
- Private Guided Bangkok Tour!
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour!
- Personal Service!
- Bangkok’s Sightseeing Highlights!
Price in Thai Baht per group: 1-2 adults 7,900 | Extra Person 3,300
Kids under 2 go free. Children Age 2-11 (<110cm) Thai Baht 2,500 per child.
Note: Dress Polite when visiting Temples or the Royal Palace. Read more…
Private Bangkok Sightseeing Tours include:
- Entrance Fees for listed Bangkok Attractions.
- English speaking Easy Day Thailand Tour Guide.
- All fees for Public Transfers, starting/ending at Downtown Bangkok Hotels.
- Bangkok Tour Accident Insurance.
Highlights of Bangkok Tour Image Gallery
Highlights of Bangkok Tour – Sample Itinerary
Easy Day Thailand’s Highlights of Bangkok Tour is available all year around. Perfect Tour to cover the most famous Sightseeing Highlights in 1 Day.
- 09:00 – Depart from your Bangkok hotel to the Old Town of Bangkok via China Town and the Flower Market.
- 09:30 – Arrive in China Town, The area of Chinatown is especially known for its gold shops. Continue to Flower Market, see the variety of flowers from different city of Thailand.
- 11:00 – Visit The temple of the Emerald Buddha, the most beautiful and important Buddhist temple in Thailand. Then, The Grand Palace, an area of 218,400 sqm which is surrounded by walls built back in 1782. Within these walls are situated government offices and the Chapel Royal of the Emerald Buddha besides the royal residences.
- 12:00 – Visit Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha), founded in the 16th century, the oldest & biggest temple with the largest number of pagodas in the city. It’s well known for its huge Reclining Buddha which is 46 m long & 15 m high.
- 14:00 – Continue to visit Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn), is one of Bangkok’s best know landmark. It stands on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River.
- 16:00 – return to your hotel in Bangkok.
Above timing for this Tour to Bangok’s Highlights is subject to local conditions, traffic & weather etc.
Get in Touch with Easy Day Thailand
We are Here to Answer Your Questions Regarding any Thailand Tours or Activities? Drop us a a few lines and ask.