River Kwai Tour
River Kwai Tour – Get out of Bangkok and visit the history rich province Kanchanaburi where you find the famous Bridge on the River Kwai. Visit the War Museum and take the train from Kanchanaburi Town to the Tham Krasae station next to the Death Railway.
- Private Guided Tour!
- Visit Bridge on the River Kwai!
- Day Tour from Bangkok!
Price in Thai Baht per group: 1-2 adults 8,700 | Extra Person 3,300
Kids under 2 go free. Children 2- 12 years Thai Baht 2,400 per child.
Private Bangkok River Kwai Tours include:
- Entrance Fees for listed Attractions and Train Ticket.
- English speaking Easy Day Thailand Tour Guide.
- Transfers in licensed AC minivan or car starting/ending at Downtown Bangkok Hotels.
- Bangkok Tour Accident Insurance.
River Kwai Tour Image Gallery
River Kwai Tour Itinerary
Visit the famous Bridge over the River Kwai with a private tour by Easy Day Thailand.
- 07:00 – Depart for Kanchanaburi, located 128 kilometres (80 miles) west of Bangkok. The provincial area is mountainous and has the west border next to Myanmar. (2 hours drive)
- 09:00 – Visit War Museum, a realistic depiction of prisoner of war living quarters, with photographic, pictorial and physical memorabilia dating from World War II.
- 09:30 – Continue to Kanchanaburi War Cemetery. It contains the remains of 6,982 war prisoners (mostly the British, Dutch, Australian and American) who lost their lives during the construction of the Bridge over the River Kwai and the railway to Burma (the Death Railway).
- 10:00 – Then visit world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of the Death Railway constructed by Allied prisoners of war. Take leisurely walks around town and pictures on the world-renowned Death Railway.
- 10:45 – Train ride on Death Railway through magnificent scenery, passing over the original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs.
- 12:15 – Lunch at local restaurant. (Not included).
- 13:30 – After lunch, visit Kra Sae Cave , where its shelter of prisoner of war during construction the Bridge.
- 14:30 – eave from Kanchanaburi pass green paddy fields, villages, and temples then return to Bangkok (2-2.5 hours drive).
- 17:00 – Arriva back in Bangkok Hotel.
Above timing for this Tour to Kanchanaburi is subject to local conditions, traffic & weather etc.
Get in Touch with Easy Day Thailand
We are Here to Answer Your Questions Regarding any Thailand Tours or Activities? Drop us a a few lines and ask.