Four Islands Tour Koh Lanta by Speedboat
The Four Islands Tour Koh Lanta by speedboat is one of the most popular tours available from Lanta, a must do if you like snorkeling and white sandy beaches.
- 4 Islands Hopping!
- Great Snorkeling & Beaches!
- Suitable for all ages!
- Great value for Money!
- Visit the famous Emerald Cave!
The tour takes you Island Hopping between some of the most beautiful islands off Trang Province, which are Koh Ngai, Koh Kradan, Koh Chuck and Koh Mook with its popular Emerald Cave. You will enjoy a great mix of beaches, snorkeling, and stunning views.
Available from October to May!
Price in Thai Baht per person: 1,700 | Child (4-11 years) 850
- Round trip hotel transfer.
- Speedboat Transfers.
- English speaking guide.
- Soft drinks & water, fresh fruit.
- Thai buffet Lunch.
- National Park admission fees.
- Tax & accident insurance.
Sample Itinerary – Four Islands Tour Koh Lanta
- 08:30-09:00 – Pick up at your Koh Lanta hotel
- 09:30 – Arrive at Koh Ngai and enjoy the first snorkeling session.
- 10:30 – Visit the famous Emerald Cave at Koh Mook, the highlight of the trip.
- 12:00 – Lunch will be served on the beach at Koh Kradan. Free time, can enjoy the fantastic beach and relax, sunbathe or do more swimming & snorkeling off the beach.
- 14:00 – Depart from Koh Kradan to move to the last island of the day, Koh Chuck. One more snorkeling session among colorful tropical fish and corals.
- 15:00-16:00 – Time to cruise back to Koh Lanta and drop off at your resort.
* Above 4 Islands Tour Koh Lanta itinerary & timing may be subject to change depending on suitability, sea & weather conditions on the day.