Koh Rok Snorkeling Tour Koh Lanta
Koh Rok Snorkeling Tour Koh Lanta – Koh Rok is an archipelago of 2 islands, some of the most beautiful Islands in the Andaman Sea.
- Great value for money!
- Beautiful white sandy beaches!
- Never too overcrowded!
- The best snorkeling in Thailand!
You will enjoy powdery white sandy beaches, crystal clear water and some of the healthiest coral reefs in Thailand so it’s a top snorkeling destination from Koh Lanta.
Available from 15. October to 16. May!
Price in Thai Baht per person: 1,700 | Child (4-11 years) 850
- Round trip hotel transfer.
- Speedboat Transfers.
- English speaking guide.
- Soft drinks and water, seasonal fruit.
- Buffet Lunch (vegetarian available on request).
- National Park admission fees.
- Tax & Accident Insurance.
Sample Itinerary – Koh Rok Snorkeling Tour
- 08:30-09:00 – Pick up at your Koh Lanta hotel.
- 10:00 – Arrive at Koh Rok and enjoy snorkeling off the boat. You will explore beautiful formations of colourful corals in the shallow and crystal clear water, along with all the tropical marine life that inhabits the reef.
- 11:15 – Stop at Koh Rok Nok where you can do more snorkeling or swim off the beach, sunbathe or just relax under the trees. With a short walk inland you will have the change to spot some large monitor lizards.
- 12:30 – Enjoy a Thai Buffet Lunch on the island.
- 13:30 – Banck on the speedboat move for a second snorkeling session, this time on the reef at Koh Rok Nai.
- 15:00-16:00 – Depart from Koh Rok and back to your resort in Koh Lanta.
* Above Koh Rok Snorkeling Tour Koh Lanta itinerary & timing may be subject to change depending on suitability, sea & weather conditions on the day.
Same type of Tour in other Easy Day Destinations
Get in Touch with Easy Day Thailand
We are Here to Answer Your Questions Regarding any Thailand Tours or Activities? Drop us a a few lines and ask.