Koh Talabeng & Koh Phee Sea Canoe Tour
Koh Talabeng & Koh Phee Sea Canoe Tour – With this tour you will explore incredible nature and landscapes off the beaten track.
- Koh Phee Ghost Island!
- Cave Exploring!
- Koh Talabeng!
- Off the beaten track!
- Small group max. 12 people!
- Great Value for Money!
The tour is well balanced between action and relaxation and can be the highlight of your holiday in Koh Lanta, however, it is suitable only for people who are reasonably fit and not recommended to small children.
This tour runs every day except Friday
Price in Thai Baht per person: 1,300 | Child 650
- Return hotel transfer.
- English speaking guide.
- Kayaking equipment and life jackets.
- Waterproof bags.
- Soft drinks, water and Fresh fruit.
- Lunch on the beach.
- Tax & accident insurance.
NOTE: you must wear suitable shoes for hiking/climbing in the cave, no flip flops!
Koh Talabeng & Koh Phee Sea Canoe Tour Gallery
Itinerary – Talabeng & Phee Island Sea Canoe Tour
- 07:30-08:30 – Pick up at hotels in Koh Lanta Yai and transfer to the pier in Lanta Noi.
- 09:30 – Board the long tail boat and start cruising tot he first destination, Koh Phee “Ghost Island”.
- Time to explore the caves inside the incredible island, with a little climbing as well.
- Back on board will move to the nearby Koh Talabeng, where will spend plenty of time kayaking around the island along the limestone karst cliffs.
- Time for a break at a little & secluded beach, here is where the lunch is served and will have plenty of time to swim and relax.
- After recharging your energy will continue paddling on the canoe to reach and explore the huge Prasart Cave.
- 15:00 – Back at the pier in Koh Lanta Noi and transfer to the hotels.
- 15:30-16:30 – Arrival at your hotel, time depending on location in Lanta Yai.
* Above Koh Talabeng & Koh Phee Sea Canoe Tour itinerary & timing may be subject to change depending on suitability, sea & weather conditions on the day.
Easy Day’s Trip Report
I got picked up at my hotel on time around 8:40 hrs as scheduled and then transferred to the pier in the back of an open air pick up truck (with comfortable benches) along with the only 5 other guests booked for the day.
The pier is located on Koh Lanta Noi island, over the new bridge from Koh Lanta Yai, and the drive took about 30 minutes for me who was staying at the northern end of Lanta Yai while could be about 1 hour for those staying in the south. The good thing of being transferred by a pick up truck is that you get to enjoy all the views on the way, with the nice tropical countryside…read more
Same type of Tour in other Easy Day Destinations