Krabi Sunset Cruise
A Krabi Sunset Cruise on board this traditional Siamese Sailing Junk “Pla Luang” is a must to do when in Krabi. A great day out exploring near by islands and enjoying a sunset cruise over Phang Nga Bay
This cruise is available All year round you can explore the islands off the coast of Krabi including Poda Islands, Chicken Island, and Si & Ta Ming Islands.
- Unforgettable 5 Islands sunset cruise.
- Suitable for the whole family and all ages.
- Sunset Cruise with Snorkeling, swimming & jumping off the boat.
Not included in this Tour:
Krabi Sunset Tour
- 13:15-13:30 – Pick up at Meeting points at Ao Nang (13:15) and Railay Beach (13:30) via long tail boat and transfer to “Pla Luang”.
- 14:00-19:30 – Start of your Krabi Sunset Cruise.
- Explore the islands off the coast of Krabi such as Poda Island, Tup Island, Si Island, Ta-Ming Island and Wasam & Ga Islands.
Enjoy snorkeling, swimming and if you dare you can jump/dive off the boat upper deck, otherwise you can simply relax on board and enjoy the amazing views over the mystic Phang Nga Bay.
Dinner on board when the sun is going down for an unforgettable Sunset Dinner Cruise.
After dark, you can go for a swim next to Pranang Beach and experience the famous bio-luminescent plankton.
- 19:45 – Drop off at Railey Beach
- 20:00 – Dropoff at Ao Nang Beach
Note: The Krabi Sunset Cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather and tidal conditions. Getting to the long tail boat means wading through shallow water to get on board. Please wear suitable clothes.
The Siamese Sailing Junk “Pla Luang” was 100 years back a traditional trade vessel transporting goods all over South East Asia. “Pla Luang” Thai for “The Honourable Fish”. Pla Luang has long since retired and has been lovingly restored for you to enjoy the amazing beauty of Krabi’s Islands.
Krabi Sunset Cruise Image
Images collection of pictures taken on Krabi Sunset Cruise trips. If you joined the Krabi Sunset Cruise and like to see some of your images on our website please send a copy to us. We always happy for feedback from our guests.
More Krabi Tours
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.