Phi Phi Casita Hotel
Phi Phi Casita Hotel is situated on Phi Phi Don Island and is an ideal place for both honeymooners and travellers alike. It offers an idyllic romantic setting and is close to Ton Sai Village.
All 110 bungalows, with either air-conditioning or ceiling fans, are set in a beautiful landscaped garden and are only sixty meters from the Loh Dalum Beach.
- PP Casita Bungalow Resort!
- Tastefully decorated bungalows!
- Good Value for Money!
3 days / 2 nights – Price in Thai Baht per person starting from 4,400 >> Get your Free Quote!
Hotel package Includes :
- 2 nights accommodation at Phi Phi Casita Hotel in AC Bungalow based on twin/double sharing.
- Private 4 hour Phi Phi Sightseeing tour to “The Beach” at Maya Bay including mask, snorkel, soft drinks, water and fruit.
- Transfers to / from Phi Phi Island from Krabi to PP Casita. (For Phuket Island & Koh Lanta please contact us).
- American Breakfast.
- Tax & Insurance.
Phi Phi Casita Hotel Gallery
Phi Phi Casita Hotel Facilities
The resort hotel offers 31 guest bungalows. You can choose from spacious Standard, Superior and Family rooms. The outdoor pool in the center of the Resort offers you beach chairs, mats and towels. Relax in the sun, and enjoy the Pool Service which offers an extensive choice of drinks and food throughout the whole day.
- Cable TV
- Safety Deposit Box
- Private Bathroom with Rain Shower
- Swimming Pool with Sunbeds
- Hotel Restaurant
How to Get there
Phi Phi Island is only accessible by ferry from Phuket, Ao Nang Krabi and Koh Lanta. Easy Day Thailand is arranging your transfers to and from Koh Phi Phi Island.
Address: Phi Phi Casita Hotel , Ton Sai Village, Krabi Province, Thailand. P: +66 75 601 022.
PP Casita – General Information
- Check in: 14.00 hrs.
- Check out: 11.00 noon.
- Early check in / Late check out: Subject to availability.
- Children’s Policy: Children under 10 years of age are not allowed.
Get in Touch with Easy Day Thailand
We are Here to Answer Your Questions Regarding any Thailand Tours or Activities? Drop us a a few lines and ask.