Grand Palace & the Reclining Buddha
Half Day Private Bangkok Tours exploring Grand Palace & the Reclining Buddha with Easy Day Thailand Tour guides.
Explore Bangkok attractions with our Private Half Day Grand Palace & the Reclining Buddha tour through the heart of Bangkok City.
- Private Sightseeing Tour!
- Half Day – Morning & Afternoon Tours!
- Visit the Grand Palace!
- Temple of Reclining Buddha!
Price in Thai Baht per group: 1-2 adults 6,000 | Extra Person 2,700
Kids under 2 go free. Children Age 2-11 (<110cm) Thai Baht 1,900 per child.
Note: Dress Polite when visiting Temples or the Royal Palace. Read more…
Private Bangkok Sightseeing Tours include:
- Transfers by public transport, starting/ending at Downtown Bangkok Hotels.
- Entrance Fees for all listed Bangkok Attractions.
- English speaking Easy Day Thailand Tour Guide.
- Tour Accident Insurance.
There are plenty of things to do in Bangkok and visiting the Grand Palace & Temple of Reclining Buddha is certainly one of them. Sign up now for one of our Bangkok Sightseeing Tours.
Bangkok Tours Gallery
Private Bangkok Tours – Sample Itinerary
Easy Day Thailand’s Grand Palace & Temple of Reclining Buddha tours are available twice daily, all year around – Morning (08:30 to 12:00) or Afternoon Tour (13:00 to 17:00).
- 09:00 -Depart from your hotel to Rattanakosin Island.
- 09:30 – Take a walk around the biggest flower market in Bangkok. After that you take a Tuk Tuk around the Rattanakosin Island. En route you can see many magnificent temples and architectural buildings, including the City Pillar Shrine, the National Museum, Democracy Monument, Golden Mountain & Thai Boxing Stadium.
- 10:00 – Visit Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha), founded in the 16th century, the oldest and biggest temple with the largest number of pagodas in the city. It’s well known for its huge Reclining Buddha, 46 m long and 15 m high.
- 11:00 – Visit The temple of the emerald Buddha, the most beautiful and important Buddhist temple in Thailand. Then, The Grand Palace, an area of 218,400 sq. metres and is surrounded by walls built in 1782. Within these walls are situated government offices and the Royal Chapel of the Emerald Buddha besides the royal residences.
- 13:00 – Arrival back at your Bangkok hotel.
Above Private Bangkok Sightseeing Tour is subject to local conditions such as the weather etc and public holidays.